We produce cold forged parts of mainly aluminium and steel in cooperation with our domestic and international partners. Besides production of parts based on customer drawings we also design parts which can be forged and meet functional and strength requirements.
Main product groups are:
• Engine control unit housings
• Airbag control unit housings
• Li-Ion battery housings
• Ultrasonic sensor (PDC) housings
• Shock absorber housings
• Special packaging housings
• Air conditioning control system cooling
• LED and other electronic chipset cooling
• PC / Laptop cooling
• Parts for gearbox units
• Wheel brake pistons
Advantages of Aluminium
• Lightweight: Aluminium is a very light metal considering its density of 2.7 g/cm3, in other words about a third of steel.
• Strength: The strength level of aluminium alloys reaches to the level of steel. Heat treatment and strain hardening during cold forging increase the strength of aluminium.
• Heat and electrical conductivity: Aluminium is an excellent heat and electricity conductor. Its conductivity/weight ratio is twice steel’s.
• Corrosion resistance: A protective oxide layer is naturally generated on aluminium and therefore it is highly corrosion resistant. The resistance can be increased with anodising, painting or lacking.
• Recyclability: Aluminium is %100 recyclable without any downgrade of its mechanical or thermal properties.