RADAN 3D is a high performance and versatile 3D modelling package designed for sheet metal component design.
- User-defined bend allowances
- Flexible design changes including material thickness
- Automatic, associative drawing elevations
- Associative 2D dimensioning on drawing elevations and flat blanks
Radbend is an offline programming and simulation for pressbrakes. It is completely integrated with RADAN 3D and provides a full 3D simulation of the bending process.
- Automatic bend sequencing
- Automated tool selection
- Tool setup optimization
- Automatic finger stop positioning
- Customisable reports
- Support for lifting aids and angle measurement systems
- Can be integrated with RADAN3D
Radquote is a sheet metal quotation program that will enable you to quickly and easily create quotes for sheet metal parts and purchased parts. It gives you a full breakdown of the costs and allows you to alter each cost area to give you the flexibility you need when negotiating. Flexible reporting allows you to send professional quotation letters and emails, and make internal reports for analysis.
- Utilize geometry and tooling from RADAN parts
- Assembly parts supported
- Material cost based on nests
- Common operations supplied as standard
- Make your own custom operations
- Flexible reporting
- Cost breakdown analysis
- Customer management